My Father-in-law gave me a stack of old pc games discs. Computer Gaming World, PC Gamer, PC Magazine, others. And I’ve been slowly making .iso’s out of them. No, I don’t know why. Just started doing it and am now going to finish the job.
Anywho, on almost every disc is a directory for Earthlink (and a few AOL) and the description for it is: Unlimited Internet access, 6mb web space, and tons of extras – Earthlink makes the Internet fun and easy!”
Well, that hasn’t aged well at all! Remember when “The Internet” was a “special” thing?
It’s Wednesday. Two good things for today: My SS check is in (I can BUY stuff again!) and it’s World Pantyless Day. So I guess *I* won’t be wearing any (panties) today. Might go to Walmart and try to see how many other’s will celebrate. Naw. SWMBO would probably get upset.
We appear to have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!
* If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
* Somehow it’s Un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
* Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegal Mexicans voting in our elections are good.
* Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
* People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
* Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing conservative people in restaurants is virtuous.
* People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for useless degrees.
* Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
* Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate Central-American gang-banger who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
* $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for ‘free’ health care is not.
* If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
* People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
* We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, and it seems like a great plan to some of us.
* Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
* Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of THEIR rights.
* And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
NOTE: This post was made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were harmed, No trees were destroyed, No animals were killed, and No political correctness was observed in making or posting this post.